Sunday, July 22, 2012

Another day another hike

June 16, 2012

On this day I was torn between Minuteman Park (the site of the shot heard round the world at the Battle Of Lexington and Concord or another unfamiliar one).

The day started at the Wayside Inn Gristmill


From here my mind was still on heading to Minuteman Park so I took Olivia and Connor to a Revolutionary War Cemetery in Sudbury Mass.


From here my mind decided to go to the unfamiliar one due to time and the closeness to lunch. We ended up at Drumlin Farm in Lexington. I had driven by a few times and it did not look that bad. Well looks are deceiving, we spent 4 hours there.

On the day we went it was pick your own Strawberries Day. This was so much fun. The place was full of every type of animal, exhibit and nature trail. After that we went to lunch.




No comments: